Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 November 2015

It's Time-boyzone


Here at home
The thoughts racing through my crazy mind
Trying to figure out
If I'm loving you this one more time
And when I got the mail
It made me close the door just right behind
On a trail of clothes
Left lying here
Thrown across the floor now
Maybe it's the way this love
was meant to be
and maybe it's the only way
for you and me...

It's time, to say goodbye
It's time, oh please don't cry girl
It's time, two reasons why
It's time, I will never lie to you

You cast your spell
But the magic has been broken down
And I'm all packed up
With empty bottles lying all around
It's like a flickering flame
That casts a shadow on the brightest day
And it does it help to know
That I feel the same
And it's gone now

Maybe it's the way this love
was meant to be
and maybe it's the only way for you and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment