Search This Blog

Friday 6 November 2015

Don't Stop Looking For Love-Boyzone

Been so long since I found someone
You came as some surprise
But I knew you were meant for me
When I looked into your eyes
So beautiful and strong
Boy where did you come from
As life passed me by
You fell from the sky
and I could hear you say
Don't stop looking for love
It can be found
In the strangest places
Just when you've given up
Along comes a miracle
That turns your life around
So don't stop, looking for love

Walking around with my head hanging
down, I felt so all alone
And your love seemd miles away
I was a heart without a home
A woman in the rain
You took the clouds away
Now bright as the sun
Our love has begun
And I could hear you say...

[CHORUS]

Suddenly my dream had
come and rescued me
I can't believe I finally reached the day
Now I can say...

[CHORUS to fade]

No comments:

Post a Comment