Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 May 2015

View From A Hill-Roxette

Raging waves sweep this heavy heart.
Cold is the colour of the dark.
Find a byway and climb that hill,
watch the thunder cast a spell.
What did you gain from love? - Don't ask me!
All for the sweetest thrill...

I see a view from a hill - oh oh.
I see it perfectly clear and I cry for the dreams that you kill - oh oh,
view from a hill, and it's only a moment away.

Love is a rainfall, hard on the head,
no escape though you're soaking wet.
Leave me blinded by your light.
Leave me stranded alone tonight.
What did you gain from love? - Don't ask me!
All for the cheapest thrill...

I see a view from a hill -- oh oh.
I see it perfectly clear and I cry for the dreams that you kill -- oh oh,
view from a hill, and it's only a motion away.

No comments:

Post a Comment