Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Neverending Love-Roxette

Chasing your shadow, the senses together,
four-leafed and clever I come from behind.
Chasing your shadow, I wander in circles,
you're one in a million, we're two of a kind.

It's you that I long for, it's you that I hunger,
oh you are the maker of waves in my mind.

We dance in the moonlight, a run on the wire,
drawing a fine line, a neverending love.
The fever turns slowly into a fire, drawing a fine line,
a neverending love.

Chasing your shadow, moon and the water,
field and the reaper, star and the sky.
Chasing your shadow, hammer and heartbeat,
clay and new concrete, I follow the signs.

It's you that I long for, it's you that I hunger,
and you are the maker of waves in my mind.

We dance in the moonlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment