Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Call Of The Wild-Roxette

I know her, and every notion I get from her I wear inside me.
I know her, all of the broken leaves of love she leaves behind.

Oh - don't you hide away from the rain.
Oh - can you tell me the name of this game?
I got to get thru to you.

Behind the door, another wall, a lonely cry a call of the wild.
A dancing daze, an empty face, a crystal high a call of the wild.

And there is something that sweeps the dark, a lover's dart,
the call of a broken heart.
Wrapped in the night, behind these eyes, oh hear the cry,
a call of the wild.

I know her and in my mind I dream of her, how she aches without me.
I know her and every heart is a lonely hunter when she walks by.

Oh - can you read the hurt in my eyes?
Oh - don't you leave without saying goodbye.
I got to get thru to you.

Behind the door, another wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment