Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2015

My Second Home-Tracy Lawrence

There's a honky tonk on the edge of town I used to call my second home
It's a place I'd go just to get away when I wanted to be alone
Well early one morning had a fight with my darling that went from bad to worse
It ended when she said your second home just became your first
Now the jukebox is my alarm clock I wake up in a corner booth
I don't have a tab don't need no cab cause the dance floor's my living room
Well I might die from a broken heart but I'll never die of thirst
Now that my second home has become my first
[ dobro - fiddle ]
Well I don't have to pay no mortgage I don't have to mow no lawn
A lot of frieds come see me some stay till the break of dawn
I can paint the town without leavin' the house I can feel good till it hurts
Now that my home sweet second home just became my first
Now the jukebox is my alarm clock...
Lord now that my second home has become my first

No comments:

Post a Comment